Свежие материалы Resident Evil 5
Продолжаю делиться с вами материалами с выставки gamescom. Разумеется, Capcom не забыли и о PC-версии Resident Evil 5. Среди материалов: 10 новых скриншотов ПК-версии, новый трейлер, три постера с Крисом Редфилдом и Шевой Аломар и пресс-релиз.
Напомню, Resident Evil 5 для PC выйдет: в США 15-го сентября, в Японии 17-го сентября и в Европе 18-го сентября.
September 15, 2009 (US, Asia and Korea)
September 17, 2009 (Japan)
September 18, 2009 (Europe)
Genre: Survival Horror
Rating: USK 18 / PEGI 18 / Mature / BBFC 18 / OFLC MA 15+
Resident Evil 5 for Windows PC will release on September 15, 2009
in North America and September 18 th in Europe. PC gamers will get
the ultimate Resident Evil package in the new PC version as new
features will include NVIDIA®’s new GeForce® 3D Vision technology (wireless 3D Vision glasses sold separately), new costumes and a new and improved mercenaries mode with multiple times as many enemies than the console version.
Fans that pick up the PC version will be the first to experience
stereoscopic 3D out of screen effects as their living rooms are
transformed into the world of Kijuju. Infected Majini coming at
players from every angle, dust flying in and out of screen
and the scariest bosses to date are taken up a notch . Resident
Evil 5 PC is a whole new level of fear players will never forget.
The game also supports Stereoscopic 3D in all of its cut
scenes – an industry first.
From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (B.S.A.A.), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.
Co-producer and series veterans Jun Takeuchi (Lost Planet) and Masachika Kawata (Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles) unleash an unprecedented level of fear for the next generation in Resident Evil 5, the sequel to one of the highest-rated videogames in history according to Metacritic.com and Gamerankings.com. Promising to revolutionize the series by delivering an unbelievable level of detail, realism and control, Resident Evil 5 is certain to bring new fans to the series. These incredible changes to both the gameplay and world of Resident Evil make this a must-have game for gamers across the globe.
The Resident Evil series has sold over 40 million units since the original game was released in 1996 and has spawned a multi-million dollar trilogy of films from Sony Pictures. The latest instalment of the game, Resident Evil 5 promises to revolutionize the series just as Resident Evil 4 did.
• Two Playable Characters – Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic.
• Two Player Online Co-op – New cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played. Chris and Sheva must work together to survive new challenges and fight dangerous hordes of enemies.
• Next Generation of Fear – Features groundbreaking graphics that utilize an advanced version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine, MT Framework, which powered the hit titles Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet and Dead Rising.
• “Quick-Select” Inventory System – Improved inventory system allows items to be traded between characters. To add to the intensity, all inventory management is done in real time; items can even be assigned to the directional pad for instant access.
• New Control Schemes – Features new modernized third-person action game control variations as well as the return of the traditional Resident Evil 4 control schemes.
• New Enemies Bring New Challenges – Enemies boast increased speed and intelligence, making them as dangerous alone as they are in groups.
• Powerful New Weapons – The number of weapon variations has been greatly increased providing new ways to keep enemies at bay.
• Fear Light as much as Shadow – Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense as players attempt to survive in both harsh sunlight and extreme darkness.